Gossip Girl Season 2
I am totally grossed out by Nate and Vanessa.
I thought after his dad's caught-by-the-police act and then the Archibald family went bankrupt, Nate would have become the Humphrey's family friend and at least, the rich-boy-turned-good-and-useful kind.
But I was soooo wrong.
I hated the fact that Nate was dating Vanessa (and they were very in love in fact, it got me all squirmy whenever I see them together) just simply because Vanessa looks ugly. She is all so nice, but, she just looks ugly and Nate is tooooooo good looking for her.
But, never mind that.
Vanessa encouraged Nate, helped him to get accepted by his rich grandfather, which resulted in Nate scoring an internship in the mayor's office for the summer holidays. But what did Nate do? The moment he got his 'upper east side' status back, he forgot about his love for Vanessa and Blair, at this time, had to lose her place in Yale and get all so pathetic just because she can't go to any college and needs some security -- by getting back with Nate. They were childhood lovers.
She needs some form of status, I think.
Fuck you, N. All those talking about how attracted you were to V and when B came running to you and asked you to stay for the night, you fucking agreed, and did not even bat an eyelash when V asked if there was a third person.
Fuck you, N. You coward. B is totally a bitch. She deserves to be with Chuck Bass, actually, who is a Basstard. At least Chuck knows how to say no and he is brutally honest about his philandering ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment