An Update About Myself
I have gotten a job at a local firm, a wholly owned subsidiary of SATS as a Marketing Executive. My workplace is at Loyang so everyday I wake up at 6.45am and drive 20km down to my office. I'm currently enjoying my jobscope, albeit busy and my learning curve is steep, but I cannot wait to be involved in one of the big projects that is coming soon! By then, I believe I will be out of office everyday and exposing myself to the 'real deal'.
Surprisingly I am a supervisor to more than 50 factory workers. Shrugs.
Pay is sufficient at the moment to support my needs (and my parents') so I am quite happy about that. Am really glad that I did not take up those data entry jobs that I was once so tempted to, because I was so desperate.
I have a gut feeling I might need to pay for the replacement of the car's tyres by the end of this year because they work so hard for me everyday.
I enjoy being barefooted in office and I must have alot of rough papers and those memo pads that allow me to tear at the top. I like the feeling of tearing cheques along the dotted lines and touching new plastic bags. I love new stationery.
I keep sugar Jacob's biscuits and sanitary pads in my drawers under the table. I have a pair of slippers under my table as well.
Walking in high heels is no problem to me at all. I intend to keep a set of clothes and toiletries in my car boot.
I know nuts about pumping petrol. I seek help from those uncles at the petrol kiosks who are more than happy to help. OTS once taught me but I am just too lazy.
I prefer to do the swishing-washing of my windscreen while the uncle helped me to pump. The petrol.
I am an aggressive driver. I do not like to give way neither would I expect people to give way to me. Hello? This is Singapore! Leave a space of one car length in front of you for safety reasons, there will still be cars who will ngeh ngeh insert themselves in front of you. How safe is that?
When one car intends to overtake me, I will speed up instead.. not faster than them, but on par. It pisses them off.
I will not look away when they look at me, giving me the dulan face. I show my dulan-er face.
I know.. That's not good. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment