LOL, I decided to shit before I start on this post because who knows how much time I'm going to spend in front of the laptop again, just to upload photos!
We arrive at the bridal suite!
Very long living room
Pretty messy!
Bride doing her make-up
The make-up artist's stuffs!
Papa and Mama
Door gift
Menu for the night
Champagne! YUM!
The reception table
VIP table
The colour theme for the banquet was black and red
Emcees for the night, Li Zhu and Luo Yi, doing a run-through
The Couple
I'm like the event co-ordinator, 做工咯!
Guests start streaming in
Jacqueline, Groom, Bride and Aunt Jenny
Shuhaila and Raihana!
Me, Soo Hui, Cheryl and Phoebe
A very nice classic photo of my parents! I love it! Reminds me of their own ROM photo..

26 years ago! I think my mother quite chio. Oh my dad had curly hair! My mum said he 为了photoshoot then went to perm, OMG! And he hadn't lose a tooth yet.
Digression: The night before my mum was scheduled to give birth to me, so technically 8 August 1986, my dad brought her to eat chilli crab. Then when eating halfway, he smiled at my mum and my mum went '阿!你的牙齿leh?' Then he found it in the mess of chilli crab shells. -___-
Cousins! 龙春,镇城,荣福,淑琦,素华,素慧,淑玲
Entertaining
Guests taking a look at the photo albums
While welcoming the guests, I sneaked away to take photos!
Li Zhu and Bride
Groom, Bride, Jacqueline, Me, Cheryl, Phoebe and Soo Hui
Bride with her colleagues
Getting ready for the March-in
Commencement of Dinner
Handing over
交杯酒.
Yam Seeeennnngggggg!!!!!!
Shu Qiong, En Yi and Jason Mak!
The third and last yam seng! The longer we shout, the longer they have to kiss!
With relatives
With my maternal relatives and cousins!
With my dad's motor gang!
Mum's friends
我,表哥,姐姐,表姐
Old family friend
With the folks that went Bintan with us! Cheryl, Phoebe, Jacob and Ah Ann
Ah Ann, Cheryl and me
表姐夫,我,表姐,表哥
全家
发啊!
Yes, this marks the end of The Wedding in Singapore. Again, stay tuned for the pictures of the wedding dinner held in Malacca on 28th June 2008! =) This time round, I took 4 freaking days to upload these! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment