I have too many many many pictures to be posted in one big post, so I'll be posting event by event instead!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19th May 2008: Shopping Items!
In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I bought at least 24 dresses for the past 2 years (one and a half years, to be exact)? Evidence is finally here!

Presents I got from Mavis when she went Hong Kong for her firm trip, dresses from Bugis, Urban Outfitters Red Wedges (now for sale, if you want please contact me!) and spree items from E.L.F!

Bras from ever trusty Triumph (and surprisingly Young Hearts), dresses from Wetseal, Forever 21, Nichii, and a random cheap batik dress!

And for my sister's wedding I bought 2 dresses! Oh gosh this is the one I saw in F21 website and wanted to buy but it went OOS 2 days after I saw it! Then I went Vivo F21 to look for it but didn't see it! Refusing to give up, I visited F21 one week after that and while I was queueing up for the changing room, I saw it hanging on a shelf! I think I grabbed the shop assistant next to me and demanded her to bring one for me. LOL.

This is also from F21 for the banquet at night and is one of my favourites at the moment! OTS says it makes me look like a dog, though. Shrugs. But I love it!
Baby, you should be so flattered that I'm wearing dresses a lot more often now (although half the time you aren't around. teeheehee).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th May 2008: Shiseido Black & White Masks

These masks, I swear by them, are so effective, but also very painful. They even pull out your facial hair, which is good, I guess. Haha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23rd May 2008: Homemade Japanese Curry
I was walking around Carrefour in PS with Nicole and Sera when I had a sudden craving for Jap curry! They told me to cook it myself so I went to buy ingredients!

Here we have potatoes and a big carrot..

Japanese Curry sauce mix. The box contains two packets and each packet can serve six pax! Buy the 'HOT' one because it's not spicy at all so I can't imagine how the 'MILD' one would taste like..

Get ready to boil the diced potatoes and carrots. When they're about done,

open up a packet of the sauce mix,

and pour it into the pot.

Don't leave it lying there like that, you're supposed to STIR it. Then let it simmer for about ten minutes,

and you'll have a pot of not-so-spicy Japanese curry!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19th June 2008: Aglio Pasta
Another attempt at cooking:

We have here, chopped coriander (a must-have!) and sliced bacon.

Boiled fusilli.

When they're cooked, submerge them in ice water for a while so that they will be more QQ when you eat them.

While waiting, pre-fry the bacon slices with olive oil. In this instance, I tried using sunflower oil and OTS told me that wasn't very healthy! So please use olive oil!

Then, stir-fry chopped garlic till they start to turn a bit brown,

throw in fusilli, fried bacon and chopped coriander! Stir-fry them for a minute or so, add some sliced chilli if you prefer it to be spicy..

and you're ready to serve.
I'm trying out instant rosti at the moment and still figuring out why my rosti sticks to the pan! =( I think the pan and oil must be heated enough, before you throw in the potatoes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th June 2008: My Make-up Stash
I realise I love eyeshadow palettes and eyeliner pencils more than anything else.

You see my point?

You see my point again?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Blogger finally decides to let my upload my photos, it will be time for pictures of The Wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment