Today was a weird day to start with. I got elbowed by a weird old man who is my neighbour while chasing after the bus. He just alighted from the bus and I was running towards him (to chase after the bus, of course) so I ran away from him to the right and he just stuck up his left elbow when I ran past him and it hit me right under my armpit! Man, it hurts and I stopped abruptly to stare at him and wince in pain. How I managed to do that, I have no idea. I wanted to slap him but the bus was still waiting for me, so I just ran off. The whole bus stop was full of people and they were equally shocked that he did that.
I got up the bus and called my dad just to vent my anger and complain! He got so agitated that he brought my mum downstairs as well to look for the old man and confront him but he was nowhere to be seen. I told him I knew where he stays so my parents went up to his unit and the door was opened ajar but they didn't see anyone inside. My dad called me again and wanted to bring me to the police post and make a report! I told them there's no need to and just let it rest. I only wanted to let them know that this guy's nuts. Haha.
Why I say so? Because two days ago, I was opening my letter box and he was as well (that's how I came to know exactly which unit he stays). After that I went into the lift and since from the corner of my eye I saw him walking towards the lift so I pressed 'Door Open' and waited for him. He then came in a good 10 seconds later, and I asked him 'Which floor?' He replied..
'I don't need you to help me.'
-___-
I was so taken aback by his reply. I have never ever in my life, seen this guy before so what's the problem with him? Only one answer, he's SIAO.
In his sixties, pretty well-dressed, big eyes and wears a pair of silver-rimmed spectacles. He stinks a little too. I bet his favourite past-time is wanking.
On a lighter note, today's full of surprises! That kind of made my day! Was so scared before the paper that I might have migraine because I thought I saw an aura again. Sighs. After exams I went shopping with Laimeng! Haha!
The now exam timetable.
A surprise gift from my boyfriend that came in the mail. A green cashmink scarf to use in Genting in late June! Awwwww, I love my boyfriend. It coincidentally matches the pullover I bought for him last year.
Cosmo from him too, to rid boredom now that exams are over.

A surprise gift from my sister! Silvery grey eye shimmer from Bourjois. She reckons that I have been studying hard so now she gives me a little reward! To use for clubbing!
I love my bloody nails (pun intended).
Post-exams activities cominggggg!!
No comments:
Post a Comment