9th May 2008: Sentosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Finally got some tanning done! Look at their tattoos. I was the only one among them that hasn't got any ink on my body. True blue guai kia okay. Not that I don't want one, I'm just too pussy. Haha.

Why do they keep attacking my boobs?! Sighs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th May 2008: Boyfriend's Sister's Friend's Mat Hatter Birthday Bash
Yeah I know the relation's abit long but I got invited by the co-host anyway! Was too embarrassed to turn up alone so I asked the good friend aka part-time singapore boyfriend, Wee Kian, to come along. 他是有名无实的, okay? 不要太认真.

Everyone had to wear a hat! I didn't have any, so I brought along my mum's cancer patient-looking hat. I didn't wear it in the end, because they rented many many many other hats that were so much nicer than mine!
Now you see,
Now you see (half),
Now you don't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th May 2008: Mothers' Day At Ma Maison's!
Heard about it for so long yet has never gone in to try! Mavis was feeling rich (not really, but I guessed it) so she decided to treat us dinner! YAY!

I like the setting! There's one bigass canoe/sampan over my head from where I was sitting.

Three kinds of condiments to go with the pork cutlet and salad. I don't remember their names, except for one, the Rock Salt. LOL.

I had Beef Stew with Omelette and Butter Rice! YUMMY. The beef was wonderful. I am not a big fan of beef but this won me over. The tonkatsu sets my family members had was so filling! The pork cutlet was like an inch thick!
Yeah my eyes look small cos prior to the dinner I took a 3 hour nap!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12th May 2008: Celebrating Steph's Birthday at TCC Novena
You know what? Actually the birthday celebrations wasn't the main thing. We met up cos they wanted to come my house to see my sister's wedding photo albums. Since we hadn't celebrated Steph's birthday (which was long over in March), we decided to do it.

I had Grilled Salmon on Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus with COFFEE SAUCE! The sauce is damn weird, I tell you. It doesn't match the salmon and mashed potatoes at all. I like the asparagus sticks. Very crunchy.

Steph and Peck Hiang has Seafood Aglio Olio. Steph gave me one of her scallops and I asked, "Why?! Don't you know that's expensive?!" She replied, "Yeah but I don't eat seafood!" So I retorted, "Then why the hell did you order this!?" She looked at me and said, "Because I liked it aglio-styled." -______-
Our Ti-RUM-misu for her! Nice right!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13th May 2008: Mad Uncle
After swimming at Jurong Wave Pool with Nicole and Sera, we met up with Yi Feng to catch Harold & Kumar! That show's funny and retarded! Something relaxing! Hurhur. Then we went to Centrepoint Mac to have a coffee and chit-chat when we heard from uncle laughing loudly behind me. Everytime we laughed, he will follow suit. I think he's abit mad.
There there! The one in orange behind me! I even took a video! HAHAHA. But he sounded really happy in his laugh.
.....
Good for him, I guess? But can don't laugh immediately after me anot, makes me look stupid, you know?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14th May 2008: Phuture Sausage Fest
Went down at 9 plus to get the desired Phuture Chop! When we entered the club at 10pm it was EMPTY. Never seen a club like that before. Saw alot of people that I know!
Met up with Jing Xiong and Eugene! Unable to get in Phuture, they decided to go to MOS instead.
The club's full of dicks after that! Some fat shorty guy was trying to hit on me. I'm sorry, I may be fat, but I have no preference for short guys. Sighs, so evil. But must at least set some criteria what. Who says fat girls can't have choices! =P
Criteria are amazing stuffs. The last time I broke up with my ex, I told Steph, "This time round, die die also must get a guy who is chao chao 1.75." And true enough! =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17th May 2008: Dinner At Ajisen PS
A homely class outing with the usual mates, Szeling, Nicole, Anthea, Gabriel, Hong Jun, Clement and Tzyy Horng!

Many many ramen! Got Pai-ku, Spicy Cha Shu, Vegetable, Miso Cha Shu, Pork Curry and Chicken Teriyaki!
The girls resting on the couch at Ben & Jerry's The Cathay!
After what seemed like half an hour of lazing discussion and a series of calculations, we came to a consensus! Cloud Nine!
Bought a mini cake for Nicole to celebrate her very-belated birthday! The band (two of the members happen to be my neighbours) sang a birthday song to her! To Nicole, sorry I posted such a tak glam photo of you! Can't find any other photo of you blowing, the candle, that is. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! HAHAHAHAHA!

Original plan was to club our night away, but we were so tired and broke and our DEAR colleague pangseh-ed us, so we had the purrfect excuse to abort the original plan and jump into the arms of our Plan B -- catch a midnight movie! YAY! Watched Made Of Honour!

A series of bad shots by Szeling. She conveniently cut herself out. You can see how bored we were while waiting for the movie to start. I don't like the term camwhore.

Nicole then decided to take the matter into her own hands, literally, which in my humble opinion, was the better series of shots compared to Szeling's.

Mine's not that bad too, right?

See no evil, say no evil, hear no evil.
Did I mention that Chee Siang joined us for the movie too? Look, he's so quiet I even forgot he was with us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18th May 2008: Delicious
Went to eat tze-char for dinner last night at Serangoon Garden Avenue 2! YUMMY.

Why I included the chilli there because even the chilli sauce tasted fab!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Look Lai Meng, I don't intend to cheat your ELF items man! I scotch-taped your parcel, wrote your BIG ASS address on it and even provided a return address okay! HAHA.
"My responsibility ends when the parcel leaves my hands." *winks*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait till most of my spree items arrive! I will do a run-down of my purchases! YAY! So much for having fun for the past week, time to work again! Tomorrow's my first event after sooooo long! Cya guys and good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment