I love scrubs. Those with microbeads, those with natural ingredients, those that smell really nice, and especially those that invigorate me!
For my face:
Neutrogena Invigorating Scrub.
It's like scrubbing mint onto my face. I love the refreshing and freezing feeling! Best used for grumpy and lazy mornings. Definitely wakes me up!
For my body:

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub.
Smells really sweet and it's very 'sandy'! Good for my back acne and it's not very dry after use!

The Body Shop Spa Wisdom African Spa Salt Scrub.
Nice-smelling! Yet to try it! Hurhur.

Body Stick Scrub from Daiso!
Works well, but it's the next item that I really like!

The Body Shop Exfoliating Towel in Turquoise!
Goddamn turquoise! How beautiful. The colour is even brighter in real! For little corners of my body that I can't reach.
For my feet:

The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub
Yet to try it, but smelling it makes me feel like eating Polo sweets!
Foot File from Daiso!
Great for my dry heels that have cracked skin! So not sexy at all.

Foot Brush from Daiso!
Stiff bristles that can clean my skin thoroughly, especially areas like my heels, ankles, knees and elbows!
Haha, all about me and my bodycare! But I do get lazy at times.. Okay, time to go cook my dinner! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment