Monday, July 22, 2013

Re-united

Unapologetic for the lack of updates because Tex is back and spending time with him is paramount to me.

Everything else can wait.

Precisely because of this 'notion', my regular life in Singapore has been thrown off the rocks. I'm not complaining. Alright, I am.

Splurging on cab fares because our schedules are tight - we wanna go to every place together and spend as much time as we can, eat as much food as we can, before we part again. Sleeping late because we end up holding hands under the blanket and talk about anything before either of us not answer 'cos one of us fell asleep and the other one then decided to close his/her eyes. Sudden influx of people to meet, activities to do, appointments to attend. Not exercising because food is more important. Period.

He is leaving in three days. T.T As busy as I was, I have been sooooo happy for the past week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment