How cheeky is my boyf to gang up with my parents for a little surprise dinner at my favourite restaurant in Singapore?
Very.
For days, I pestered my parents to tell me where they were bringing me for my birthday dinner. They kept saying 'I know where, I know where' but none was willing to let the cat out of the bag! So I had to fish for details like 'What do I wear? Is there air-con?' but nooooooooo, lips were sealed. Damn it.
The old folks kept mum until I realised Dad was driving towards Chinatown, then Keong Saik Road. Aha.. I knew it. Someone must have told him about my favourite restaurant and who could it be, the person none other than the one who enjoys its fare as much as I do?
Walked in and TADAH! The boyf sitting there and looking at me gingerly. Hmmmm. Was pleasantly surprised indeed, but more excited about what I was gonna feast on!!! YUMMMM!
 |
| Mom and Dad |
 |
| Mummy's girl. |
 |
| Cappesante Gratinato |
 |
| Cozze Alla Arrabbiata |
 |
| =D |
 |
| MUACK |
 |
| Spaghetti Al Frutti Di Mare E Nero Di Seppia |
 |
| Fettuccine Alla Salmone |
 |
| The Special of the Day |
Andddddd, the surprise cake came on! Guess I'm still not used to having a whole crew sing the birthday song to me. *Blush* And I haven't heard a birthday song from my parents since I learned how to walk! *Guffaws*
 |
| A surprise cake for me - COFFEE CAKE!! FAVE!!!! |
 |
| Love my folks! |
 |
| Love him more for all that he has done. |
 |
| Heartwarming gesture from the restaurant - a complimentary Tiramisu |
 |
| Fully satisfied! |
 |
| <3 |
Look for Alvin the restaurant manager if you happen to patron Pasta Inc at 35 Keong Saik Road! The squid-inked pasta is one of our faves and has never disappointed us before! I recall once when I was there with my friends and I merely casually mentioned to Alvin that the squid-inked pasta's serving was a little small and the next thing I knew, he served up another half a portion, completely free-of-charge! Oh, did I mention that we got 10% off the total bill? Heeeee.
I strongly recommend the place for tasty pasta! Authentic or not, I believe I am not the best person to tell you that because I haven't been to Italy. Hawhawhaw.
Have I told you I love Tex? =E
No comments:
Post a Comment