This August, I've officially reached my quarter-life crisis. My life has been nothing short of awesome, dotted with specks of happiness and stability contributed by my family, friends and Tex. I thank you all for my existence till this day.
Heartfelt thank-yous go out to Peck Hiang (who fetches me or sends me home almost everytime we meet), Steph (who has recently gotten married and has a gloooowww in her skin now, I call that a 'bridal glow') and Pei Juan (who has a crush rather recently and I hope the crush is crushin' her too).
I had to choose a dinner place and since my favourite meal of the day is breakfast, let's go Wiiillllllddddd Honeyyyyy, baby!
Though there were like 16 other choices,
 |
| All of us, I meant, ALL, ordered English Breakfast. |
 |
| 12 years, MUACK. |
These are the people who've seen me in my ugliest and has never ever judged. I ♥♥♥ them soooo madly.
 |
| Can we not have such a huge cake in future please? =D |
 |
| The then bride-to-be! |
 |
| Looking at PJ makes you hide in shame 'cos she exercises so freaking much! |
 |
| One more shot 'cos I thought I looked really skinny here #falsehope |
 |
| The best friend aka the sec-one-sit-together-but-hit-each-other-friend |
We had to pay for our food first before ordering. No reservations could be made in advance hence suggest you send someone down to queue up first if you wanna have a seat promptly! Send your Ah Mat? Hahaha.
 |
| Designed like an old home with cosy lounging chairs |
Baby, you may like it here 'cos they have many different types of couches and chairs for you to feast your eyes on? =)
 |
| Sigh, old liao 还玩这种玩意儿 |
 |
| #puff |
 |
| Act cute |
 |
| To myself, *toast* |
That's not the end of my birthday celebrations! Although I'm three months late in posting them but, why do you care?! Heeeee.
Till the next (which is soon, I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment