Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seriously Back-dated

Seriously Back-dated


It's my bedtime soon, so I'll let the pictures do the talking (or blogging).



The day after I touched down Singapore from Perth




All of us got a haircut, including OTS




Primary school gathering, me looking very tanned to which I have no idea why




OTS getting coffee for me because he knew I had a persistent-and-it-wouldn't-go-away craving for it



The man making the Tiramisu (end product is in Facebook)




One of my nicest Jap Curry ever




Random





'Don't let the cat out of the bag!' (pun intended)





My mom's homecooked Christmas dinner





Christmas in Malacca





Tau sar = 5 hours of perspiration, strength, heat and quarrels




Steamed fish = 10 minutes delicacy




Random 2





Historical moment -- my first tasting of ice kachang! Hell yes, I am a Singaporean.





Brrrrr snow on glasses




Scarves are needed





Snow City





Seafood Paella





Visiting Big Boy again!





Battleship at Udders.. awesome Earl Grey ice cream




Second Anniversary




Food that all look red





At Acid Bar after a movie





Whose mouth is bigger?




The best friend




Xiao mei mei wanna-bes





I finally did it in the background -- the big doe-eyed and pursed lips look




<3




@_@





Donut Factory's Eggs Benedict = BAD




Okay the glazed donut was slightly better




Camping with the boyfriend and the best friend!





The guys skimboarding





Huge prawns





Yet another Brazilian (dinner, nothing hairy about this)





Liang Court Jap Curry!





Our favourite game -- Connect 4 (but mine is called 'Join 4' because it's Made In China)





Ding Tai Fung




Crystal Jade





That's it, I'm damn wealthy now -- God of Fortune loves me, literally




Favourite past-time, favourite drink




Gift from the best friend to the boyfriend




I knew it's not that simple




Monopoly madness!




Before tickling






During tickling





After tickling





Japan took away my boyfriend but they are returning him soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment