Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How Scary is Their System of Infiltration

How Scary is Their System of Infiltration?

I was sitting in one pathetic corner in school, eating my cheapo economical bee hoon with sausage when I noticed a bunch of women sitting a few tables away, with a book in front of them each. And I thought, not again.

Soon I finished my bee hoon (I was GODDAMN HUNGRY) and I was looking around for a bin when I noticed again that those women were glancing in my direction. Ahhhh, not again please.

I gave up the idea of searching for a bin and started working on my laptop but I continued to look up and stare at the women, wondering when it will happen. They then stood up and I thought, "Ah-ha! This is it."

They strode towards me, flashing me very fake smiles and believe it or not, I actually got goosebumps. One of them spoke,

"Hi! Are you busy now?"

"Yes."

"Erm actually we are Christians and we are trying to share with you. Do you believe in God?"

"No." She looked taken aback.

"Ah ha," She gave a dry laugh, "You don't?"

"Yes, I don't. And if you do not mind, I'm pretty busy now and I don't have a minute to spare. Sorry about that."

She sat down and continued, "You know, we think that all things happen for a reason and God created all of these," she pointed to the ponds, trees and herself, "and that itself is a miracle!"

"I believe that is the work of nature. If you don't mind, I'm still busy."

"You know, when I was younger I did not believe in God too! After I got older and became more matured.."

I cut her off. "Honestly, I DON'T KNOW. To each his own." Excuse me, are you trying to tell me that I'm still young and I'm not matured while YOU ARE?

"Do you.."

"I don't. Please, leave." I'm actually amazed at my own patience with them. Normally I don't last so long. Must be the cold coffee I had.

"Oh okay.. so sorry to disturb you."

"It's okay." What's done cannot be undone.

She got up..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Erm, before we leave, can we read a verse from the bible to you?"


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Hell, NO! Just go!"

Note: No offence to believers of the religion. You guys weren't there at that time and they were really pushy. Besides, I've hinted them to leave more than once. Okay, maybe my hint wasn't obvious enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment