11 June: Glad-uation

The Graduation 2007. Full-fledged Ngee Ann Diploma Holder!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22nd June: Linda's Birthday Celebration
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th June - 22nd July: Four Weeks Of Glee

hahaha my long hair boy! OKOKOK MAN.

back to the old times.. prata!!
my favourite hangout -- IKEA!

he loves hway chap but i love sng bao. suaku for those who don't know!

=D

setting off for Malacca!

the famous Chicken Rice Balls. they were hard, mind you.

More (cheap) food and pasar malams!

Red House (I think so.. I'm not very good with names)

Nando's (is that right baby?) and more Red House..
omg I gotta share this with you guys.. the roast meat in this particular shop in Malacca is HEAVENLY. must go try!
Bye Malacca, I shall be visiting you soon, now that my sister's getting married! hahaha.
I was too stingy to buy my favourite eyeliner so when I was queueing up to tabao KFC back to the hotel right, he bluffed me say he needed the toilet and I was like "not again! you went just now!" so off he went and came back telling me "baby! some lady hijacked me and made me buy a colour pencil!". So he flipped out something and there you go, you had it right, brand new eyeliner of my favourite colour in his opened palm. awww.

Grilled yakitori! I had diarrhoea (note that spelling) for that whole week. ZZZ.

MacRitchie! when was the last time you went there?

I think for me.. it was during my Secondary Four Cross-Country..

Hong Kong Cafe. Not exactly wonderful but the peanut butter toast is nice!

At Wasabi waiting for our orders.

haha the time when we finally caught some fish.

baboons! omg their asses are so freaking red like it was swollen.

so tourisy! hahaha! and we competed to take a picture of the flowers!

I love megaburgers!

OTS brought me to the Crocodile Farm to see his favourite animal.

did I mention that tau sar pancake was nice?
haha so who's acting cute now.

okay, it was actually the both of us.

best friends!

i am the guest!

you could imagine the waiting time for the bus out to harbourfront..

yes it was damn LONG.
even the ride was taking a long time..

hahaha what a practical present.. laptop cooling pad! okay actually there's still the Creative Zen Stone. For short, I'll call it Zone.
And yes, he flew away again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th July: CJC Concert -- Opening of the Performing Arts Centre
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 August: The Start of the Reno
This is what my kitchen used to look like.
This is what my living room used to look like.
This is what my parents' bedroom used to look like.
This is what my bedroom used to look like. (We used to have connecting rooms.)
This is what my study room used to look like.
This is what my bathroom used to look like. (take note of the size!)
Preview: my empty kitchen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd September: The $7.90 Shoes
Just what is wrong with me..
and my fetish for cheap rubber shoes?
they are durable and water-proof like Crocs but nicer and cheaper!
my birthday present from Szeling!
Lim Wee Kian you still owe me one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th September: Meet-up With Yi Feng
Yi Feng and Nicole
Szeling and me!
Yi Feng wanted to treat us to a sumptuous dinner but too bad we came late and barely had time before the movie started! so he was lucky that we chose a very much cheaper alternative -- Kobayashi!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15th September: NATAS
we booked ourselves a mini holiday to Hong Kong.
I can't wait. because that would mean that exams are overrrrr. *rubs hands*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 September: Departure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post took me 4 hours to complete so you better spend at least 4 minutes on it. Yawns. It's 4am now, I should sleep.
Lucky me, I managed to get Internet tonight.
Wish me luck for the rest of the two weeks! =D
What a drunnnnnkard.







No comments:
Post a Comment