Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I wonder

I wonder

What do you guys do when you're angry, sad, frustrated or simply not feeling the best of emotions and all?

Play some musical intrument? Spend the afternoon gaming away? Furiously shop your day (and spend your moolahs) away? Or eat your own heart out.

I do neither either.

Honestly, i don't remember what i do when i'm angry or frustrated. I must have screamed, shrieked and wailed, but frankly speaking, i don't remember (except for the most recent incident of course, my precious white pants).

I really envy those who have something, an object or a hobby, to be there for you, as an outlet for venting your frustrations. In my case, my outlet could most probably be a living person, though i personally think it's not fair to that person, unless he or she is the original bastard that caused me to be so annoyed.

What a pathetic ass (I am). While i continue my search for a more satisfying outlet, i can only rely on my mind to dispel any resentment/setback/grievance/dissatisfaction that i have.

Poor baby. Please bear with me for the time being. A very long "time being" though.

Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment