Chancing upon expensive weddings and likewise posts have provoked me to think about my own solemnisation. I read that Mr Larry Ho and his wife spent less than $900 for their solemnisation. I'm quite sure I can rival their spending with ours. So, a digital breakdown here to see if I'm right (or wrong).
Who: Mr Jason Ong, 26, then a guidance counsellor in a secondary school and Ms Melvina Koh, 27, a marketing executive in a local firm
When: January 2013
Where: Raffles Institution (an office) and Selfish Gene Cafe
Food: About $560 for brunch at cafe for 30 pax, coffee and cookies provided by family and friends
Dress: $40 from ASOS
Jacket: $70 from H&M, Groom's own shirt and jeans
Shoes: Glued-on diamantes on Bride's old shoes $30; Grooms' own shoes
Flowers: Handmade bouquet and boutonniere about $70, a large bouquet of flowers for venue provided by Groom's colleagues
Manicure: Already paid for in a package deal years ago
Photography: Free, shot by a close friend
Others: Miscellaneous decorative items for about $80
Total: $850
I KNEW IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment