Getting there is a rather broad and intangible issue to talk about. Where I am going and want to go is quite a far-fetched goal but I'll be straight to the point. Here's what I wanna do in the near future.
("Near" meaning in five to ten years' time. I do project that I'll live to at least 55 years old, enough to get my CPF but not old enough to spend it.)
1. Have a simple but cosy wedding without busting our small budget.
2. Have an awesome honeymoon! Awesome meaning free-and-easy, loads of fun and visiting exotic places.
3. Get a BTO in an awesome location. Willing to compromise location for price of flat.
4. Live in Australia for a short period of time. I do realise that this point may contradict Point 3 but we'll work something out.
5. Kids can come later. Later as in 30 years old. Some may say 30 will be too late and I'll regret later. At this point of time, I'll rather regret the pains that I may have to bring up my children, than to regret not having the courage to explore the world when I am young. Either way, I'll have regrets in this life because I simply do not have the time AND money to do both. At least, I'll be able to choose what I will regret. Agree? Agreed.
6. Start a business myself. I have some models in mind. That'll be for a later post.
Brief outline of what I have for my near future. Hope I come up with some actions fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment