NO.
The romantic side of me refuses to agree that it is more practical to apply for a flat before any proposal is conducted.
If a man is unwilling/unable to even verbally promise a lifetime of togetherness with a significant other, how can I be able to commit to a lifetime of mortgage and instalment payments with someone who cannot even (or have the guts to) SAY IT OUT, much less doing it? I think it's a fair deal.
Yes yes I know all I am asking for is a verbal confirmation (which might mean NOTHING in the end) but looks like I am quite adamant about it because it's the theory of romance that I am after and I know I'm not wrong to do that.
Not whether it's cheaper or more expensive to get a flat now or in future.
Romance. Romantic. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment