Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A TB23 Gathering

A TB23 Gathering


I was having a random sms chat with Gabriel when he suggested a meet-up that very weekend. All it took was Anthea to send out multiple text messages and attendance was great!



My very very very bling camera





Nicole and I posing for a Jap-ad-lookalike using our ice cream phones






Jocelyn looks bored



I was asking around for opinions on which main I should order when Jocelyn voted for clams. I blurted, "Of course you like clams!" *points to her boyfriend*




Nicole and Anthea both ordered Katsu-Don. They super liked their udon. I wonder why...






Okay this is a stupid photo cos I didn't take what was inside the pot as I wanted to eat my clams badly!





See how eager I was?





Hong Jun's! I think it was some yam paste. Eeeew.






Trying not to smile cos Szeling can't smile.





She said her face will crack if she did!





At the escalator





Still at the escalator




At the second escalator





Still at the second escalator





STILL at the second escalator





At the third escalator





Still at the third escalator


STILL at the third escalator




As you can see, we're starting to lose Anthea and Nicole


They're gone.




A photo before Kenneth goes off!






She is still not smiling!


They all squeezed into my little car (all seven of them) after the movie and we wheezed of to Marina Barrage


The girls


The girls again


Clem managed to secure a pavilion


'Say Hi!'


Gab looks angry with me





Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment