Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ultimate boredom

Ultimate boredom

Wah lao my life used to be full of vibrance (is there such a word) or at least it wasn't BORING but NOW, without my dear Internet, I'm like a mosquito without the _____ (fill in the blank: sting or needle) and I feel extremely useless. WHAT GOOD IS A MOSQUITO WITHOUT ITS MOST WONDERFUL WEAPON TO BRING UPON HARM TO HUMANS? in any case, I'm like that, not really like that, but you get the idea don't you.

And I dwell in a room that houses 4 adults and in order to not disturb my fellow dwellers, namely my dad, my mum and my sister, I have to WHISPER to my OTS and he makes me WHISPER so loud I think I could have been better off talking in my normal tone because at least, we can do without the loud "breathing-into-the-mouthpiece" thing which makes hearing loads better.

Though all these inconveniences are coming all at once but it's okay not because I am strong, it's just that basically there's nothing I can do HAHAHHA. and OTS, please visit The Dick soon, because I'm going to try my best to update. Hehe.

And I'm goddamn pathetic because I'm standing along the school's corridor to update. WHADDHA FUCK.

okay, time for lecture!



I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment